• Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks?
• Which format should I choose?
• Why do I have to Activate my Reader, and how do I Activate?
• Can I download eBooks on to my hand held device?
• Can I print and copy my eBooks?
• Once I have purchased my eBook, will it always be available?
• How do I get help if I get a problem?
• What are the benefits of reading eBooks?
• What currency are the eBooks.com prices in?
• I'm an Author, how can I make my book available on eBooks.com?
• Can I download books I bought previously onto my Android device/Apple device?
• Will I be able to view my eBooks offline using the Ebook Reader for Android/Apple device ?
Do I need special software or hardware to read eBooks?
All you need is your PC, laptop, a hand held device or a mobile phone and the free Reader software. We offer eBooks in two different formats; Android and iOS, and each has it's own Reader software. We will provide you with a link to download the appropriate Reader software free of charge when you make a purchase.
Which format should I choose?
That depends on your Operating System. For advice on selecting the correct format for your requirements, you may write back to us on email@example.com giving details of the device you are using.
Why do I have to Activate my Reader, and how do I Activate?
In order to read secure format eBooks, you need to Activate your Reader software prior to downloading. The process of Activating identifies you as the rightful owner of the eBook and is a security measure to protect the copyright of the eBook.
Can I download eBooks onto my hand held device?
In most cases, yes. This does depend on which operating system your hand held device is running however, as different eBook formats are compatible with different operating systems.
Can I print and copy my eBooks?
eBooks have security settings that may prevent printing and copying of titles. These are set by the Publisher and vary from book to book.
Once I have purchased my eBook, will it always be available?
Yes, once you have purchased the eBook it is yours. The title is stored on your halant.com account and you can access it at any time by logging in with your username and password. The free ebooks can be downloaded multiple times till such time the author/publisher retains this on the shelf. Halant books provide you with a license which enables you to download three times. If you need to download your eBook again and you are receiving an error message indicating that you have used all of your licenses, please contact our support staff who will be happy to assist you.
How do I get help if I have a problem?
Our Help pages are interactive therefore, they will provide you with information that is customized to your specific problem and Reader format. If you are not able to find a solution to your problem in our help pages, our friendly support staff are on hand to assist you and, will always try to respond to your request within 24 hours.
What are the benefits of reading eBooks?
• In most cases, eBooks are cheaper than paper books.
• Instantly available worldwide - just download the eBook instead of waiting for "snail mail" or local release.
• Full Text Search available - Search our entire database of eBooks for a specific phrase or keyword.
• Convenient - imagine loading several novels and a few magazines onto a portable reading device before you go on holiday.
• Quick to download - the average novel takes only 3-4 minutes.
• You can build a whole library of digital books.
• Users can do research and create or organize content.
• eBook reading software is free and easy to download from the internet.
What currency are the eBooks.com prices in?
eBooks are priced and can be purchased in Indian rupee or US dollars.
I'm an Author, how can I make my book available on eBooks.com?
Smart solutions deals with both individual authors and Publishers. You can contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I download books I bought previously onto my Android device/Apple device?
Yes, you can download all previously purchased books onto your Android/apple device using Ebook Reader if the books are available in ePub format.
Will I be able to view my eBooks offline using the Ebook Reader for Android/Apple device ?
Yes. You just need to sync with your bookshelf and download the book the first time. Once the book is downloaded onto your device, you can read them offline anytime anywhere!
For technical help : email@example.com
For sales/Marketing : firstname.lastname@example.org